It can be really difficult when a loved one is experiencing an anxiety disorder. You might be feeling quite helpless or just not sure how to help. It would just be so wonderful, for both you and your loved one if a hippo could come along and fix the entire situation! Let your loved one know that you're up for supporting them in any way they think is appropriate - hippo, or no hippo.
Appropriate to send to: A loved one experiencing an anxiety disorder.
- Inside reads: Maybe that would help.
- A6 size when folded (105 x 148mm)
- Printed in Bangalow, NSW onto 280gsm brilliant white matte stock
- Comes with matching C6 brilliant white envelope
- Accompanied by a brochure for the sender detailing evidence-based information on anxiety disorders and suggestions as to how best support someone experiencing mental health issues.
- A $1 donation from the sale of this card will be made to the Black Dog Institute to support the important research, clinical services and education programs undertaken by this mental health organisation.