Title – Wikipedia. Celebrities with bipolar.
Inside reads: What wonderful people to have something in common with!
Turns out there’s a lot of really rad people who have had the experience of living with bipolar disorder. And there’s some really interesting research which suggests that bipolar disorder is somehow linked with creativity. So celebrate – one of the rare – good things about living with this condition with your lived one.
Appropriate to send to: A loved one experiencing a bipolar disorder.
- Inside reads: What wonderful people to have something in common with!
- A6 size when folded (105 x 148mm)
- Printed in Bangalow, NSW onto 280gsm brilliant white matte stock
- Comes with matching C6 brilliant white envelope
- Accompanied by a brochure for the sender detailing evidence-based information on bipolar disorder and suggestions as to how best support someone experiencing this condition.
- A $1 donation from the sale of this card will be made to the Black Dog Institute to support the important research, clinical services and education programs undertaken by this mental health organisation into depression and bipolar disorders.