Title - Would it help if I built you a pillow fort, covered it in fairy lights and sat with you in it whilst stroking your back?
Depressive disorders can be incredibly isolating for a person. Often a person just wants to hide from the world. Wouldn’t it be nice if they could do that in a beautifully constructed pillow fort with fairy lights with a loved one?
Appropriate to send to: A loved one experiencing a depressive disorder.
- Inside reads: I would totally do this for you.
- A6 size when folded (105 x 148mm)
- Printed in Bangalow, NSW onto 280gsm brilliant white matte stock
- Comes with matching C6 brilliant white envelope
- Accompanied by a brochure for the sender detailing evidence-based information on depressive disorders and suggestions as to how best support someone experiencing mental health issues.
- A $1 donation from the sale of this card will be made to the Black Dog Institute to support the important research, clinical services and education programs undertaken by this mental health organisation.