Title - A list of crazy things. Mental illness is not on this list.
There are lots and lots of things in the world that are downright crazy. Things that can really spin us out in their craziness. Contrary to long held perceptions, mental illness is not a crazy thing. Mental health issues are illnesses like any other illness. Disorders that can happen to a range of people for a range of reasons. Reminding your loved one that you don’t think their disorder is abnormal or weird can really help to reduce any shame or guilt they may be feeling about having a mental illness.
Appropriate to send to: A loved one experiencing any physical or mental health condition.
- Blank inside
- A6 size when folded (105 x 148mm)
- Printed in Bangalow, NSW onto 280gsm brilliant white matte stock
- Comes with matching C6 brilliant white envelope
- Accompanied by a brochure for the sender detailing evidence-based information on mental illness and suggestions as to how best support someone experiencing mental health issues.
- A $1 donation from the sale of this card will be made to the Black Dog Institute to support the important research, clinical services and education programs undertaken by this mental health organisation.