When someone experiences a mental illness they can feel extremely alone and isolated. Letting a loved one know that you will be around, during and after an episode of mental illness is important in reducing your loved one’s feelings of loneliness and isolation and enhancing their sense of social connection and support. Show someone that you’ll ride the storm out with them and there’s enough room for two under an umbrella.
Appropriate to send to: A loved one experiencing any physical or mental health condition.
- Inside reads: Here I am. Always
- A6 size when folded (105 x 148mm)
- Printed in Bangalow, NSW onto 280gsm brilliant white matte stock
- Comes with matching C6 brilliant white envelope
- Accompanied by a brochure for the sender detailing evidence-based information on mental illness and suggestions as to how best support someone experiencing mental health issues.
- A $1 donation from the sale of this card will be made to the Black Dog Institute to support the important research, clinical services and education programs undertaken by this mental health organisation.