Experiencing a perinatal (during pregnancy or the first year of birth) anxiety disorder is not just a lot of worry. It encompasses a range of physical, emotional and cognitive symptoms that impact significantly on daily functioning. This card can help to show a loved one that you are aware of the symptoms and are sympathetic that they are currently experiencing such a distressing disorder. Understanding and empathy can go a long way.
Appropriate to send to: A loved one experiencing a perinatal anxiety disorder.
- Inside reads: I’m sorry to hear that this is what you’re going through.
- A6 size when folded (105 x 148mm)
- Printed in Bangalow, NSW onto 280gsm brilliant white matte stock
- Comes with matching C6 brilliant white envelope
- Accompanied by a brochure for the sender detailing evidence-based information on anxiety disorders and suggestions as to how best support someone experiencing mental health issues.
- A $1 donation from the sale of this card will be made to PANDA to support the vital telephone counselling services, education and health promotion activities this organisation undertakes in the community.