Title - I am super good at these things.
One good thing about having a loved one who is about to become a parent or has just become a new parent, is that there are heaps of practical things that you can do to help! When someone is experiencing a mental health issue though, they may have trouble articulating how to ask for this help. This card is a way of showing them all the wonderful things that you can do.
Appropriate to send to: A loved one experiencing perinatal depression or anxiety.
- Inside reads: I am more than happy to do these things for you.
- A6 size when folded (105 x 148mm)
- Printed in Bangalow, NSW onto 280gsm brilliant white matte stock
- Comes with matching C6 brilliant white envelope
- Accompanied by a brochure for the sender detailing evidence-based information on perinatal depression and anxiety disorders and suggestions as to how best support someone experiencing mental health issues.
- A $1 donation from the sale of this card will be made to the PANDA to support the vital telephone counselling services, education and health promotion activities this organisation undertakes in the community.