Title - Punch to the Throat.
Front reads - I will enthusiastically punch the next person in the throat who thinks it helpful to give you their advice on parenthood.
Inside reads - Just say the word.
You know what I would find really, really, really annoying about parenthood? All the other people who have ever been parents offering you their helpful 'advice' about how best to do it! It's like all those 'helpful' people who suggest things like "thinking positive" and "looking on the bright side" when one is in a major depressive episode. I know the intention is good and well meant, but gee whiz.
Appropriate to send to: A loved one experiencing perinatal depression or anxiety.
- Inside reads: Just say the word.
- A6 size when folded (105 x 148mm)
- Printed in Bangalow, NSW onto 280gsm brilliant white matte stock
- Comes with matching C6 brilliant white envelope
- Accompanied by a brochure for the sender detailing evidence-based information on perinatal depression and anxiety disorders and suggestions as to how best support someone experiencing mental health issues.
- A $1 donation from the sale of this card will be made to the PANDA to support the vital telephone counselling services, education and health promotion activities this organisation undertakes in the community.