Title - This does not make you
Front reads - This does not make you a bad person. Or a bad parent. Or alone.
Inside reads - I am here. Always.
Having any form of mental illness - just like any physical illness - should never ever have anything to do with how someone is defined. Or measured. It does not make them less good at something. Or less worthy. Unfortunately we might need to remind the person experiencing the mental illness of this somethimes.
Appropriate to send to: A loved one experiencing perinatal depression or anxiety.
- Inside reads: I am here. Always.
- A6 size when folded (105 x 148mm)
- Printed in Bangalow, NSW onto 280gsm brilliant white matte stock
- Comes with matching C6 brilliant white envelope
- Accompanied by a brochure for the sender detailing evidence-based information on perinatal depression and anxiety disorders and suggestions as to how best support someone experiencing mental health issues.
- A $1 donation from the sale of this card will be made to the PANDA to support the vital telephone counselling services, education and health promotion activities this organisation undertakes in the community.