Title – If only trophies were awarded for contemplating catastrophes.
People with anxiety disorders are thinking really hard. About a lot of things. Often a lot of awful things. Despite the content, there should be some acknowledgement of how much thinking they are doing.
Appropriate to send to: A loved one experiencing an anxiety disorder.
- Blank inside
- A6 size when folded (105 x 148mm)
- Printed in Bangalow, NSW onto 280gsm brilliant white matte stock
- Comes with matching C6 brilliant white envelope
- Accompanied by a brochure for the sender detailing evidence-based information on anxiety disorders and suggestions as to how best support someone experiencing mental health issues.
- A $1 donation from the sale of this card will be made to the Black Dog Institute to support the important research, clinical services and education programs undertaken by this mental health organisation.