Title - I wish I could make a care package for your brain.
Wouldn't it be totally awesome if when the neurotransmitters in the brain of a loved one became all our of whack we could hand them a band-aid from our wallet? And, the problem was solved. Or we could cook them up a big pot of chicken noodle soup to warm up their synapses?
Oh disorders of the brain. So much more difficult to treat. But cards are a good start.
Appropriate to send to: A loved one experiencing any physical or mental health condition.
- Inside reads: I wish I could make a care package for your brain.
- A6 size when folded (105 x 148mm)
- Printed in Bangalow, NSW onto 280gsm brilliant white matte stock
- Comes with matching C6 brilliant white envelope
- Accompanied by a brochure for the sender detailing evidence-based information on mental illness and suggestions as to how best support someone experiencing mental health issues.
- A $1 donation from the sale of this card will be made to the Black Dog Institute to support the important research, clinical services and education programs undertaken by this mental health organisation.