Title - 2016 Survivor!
For some people, particularly those who may have experienced mental illness or distress, reflecting back on the year that is almost at it’s end can be a difficult thing to do. The good news though is that they have survived it! And perhaps this is what needs recognition - some good cheer and congratulations on completing 2016! For many people out there this is a massive achievement and it needs to be celebrated.
- Blank inside
- A6 size when folded (105 x 148mm)
- Printed in Bangalow, NSW onto 280gsm brilliant white matte stock
- Comes with matching C6 brilliant white envelope
- Printed on the back of the card is a psychological tip for holiday mental health - 'Reflecting on 2016'.
- 10% of the profits from the sale of this card will be donated to the Black Dog Institute to support the important research, clinical services and education programs undertaken by this mental health organisation.
Available for purchase individually or as part of the 'for a mentally healthy holiday season' pack of 6 .