Title - I'm sorry that cake can't solve this.
There's a lot of things in the world that cake makes better. Unfortunately depressive disorders are not one of these things. Depressive disorders require a hell of a lot of hard work, commitment and support from loved ones for recovery to occur. But, maybe at times a piece of cake might assist. At least a little bit.
Appropriate to send to: A loved one experiencing a depressive disorder.
- Blank inside
- A6 size when folded (105 x 148mm)
- Printed in Bangalow, NSW onto 280gsm brilliant white matte stock
- Comes with matching C6 brilliant white envelope
- Accompanied by a brochure for the sender detailing evidence-based information on depressive disorders and suggestions as to how best support someone experiencing mental health issues.
- A $1 donation from the sale of this card will be made to the Black Dog Institute to support the important research, clinical services and education programs undertaken by this mental health organisation.