Title – I love you in all the episodes.
Inside reads: I love you in a manic episode. I love you in a depressive episode. I love you in all the episodes.
Bipolar Disorder is a mood disorder characterised by the experience of extremely ‘high’ moods where an individual becomes extremely euphoric or elated, and the experience of extremely ‘low’ moods where one experiences a depressed mood and finds it difficult to experience pleasure. It can be common for some people living with bipolar disorder to feel that they are more enjoyable to be around in one episode compared to another, or even compared to their mood in between. It’s important to let your loved one know that you love them, regardless of what their mood might be doing.
Appropriate to send to: A loved one experiencing a bipolar disorder.
- Inside reads: I love you in a manic episode. I love you in a depressive episode. I love you in all the episodes.
- A6 size when folded (105 x 148mm)
- Printed in Bangalow, NSW onto 280gsm brilliant white matte stock
- Comes with matching C6 brilliant white envelope
- Accompanied by a brochure for the sender detailing evidence-based information on bipolar disorder and suggestions as to how best support someone experiencing this condition.