Title - Sometimes it’s okay if all you did today was exist.
When a person has a depressive illness it can be really, really hard for them to get things done. And sometimes when a person can’t do the things they used to be able to do because of their illness it can lead to feelings of guilt and shame, making them feel worse. For many people with a depressive disorder making it through the day is a major achievement that should be acknowledged. Even celebrated.
Appropriate to send to: A loved one experiencing a depressive disorder.
- Inside reads: Sometimes it’s okay if all you did today was exist.
- A6 size when folded (105 x 148mm)
- Printed in Bangalow, NSW onto 280gsm brilliant white matte stock
- Comes with matching C6 brilliant white envelope
- Accompanied by a brochure for the sender detailing evidence-based information on depressive disorders and suggestions as to how best support someone experiencing mental health issues.
- A $1 donation from the sale of this card will be made to the Black Dog Institute to support the important research, clinical services and education programs undertaken by this mental health organisation.