Title - If you want to talk, I can be real good at listening.
When a loved one is experiencing a mental illness, we may really want to try and problem solve or go into 'fixing' mode. But mental illness is rarely something that is easily fixed. As a loved one, the greatest gift we can give to someone is the gift of listening. The opportunity to be heard. When they're ready.
Appropriate to send to: A loved one experiencing any physical or mental health condition.
- Blank inside
- A6 size when folded (105 x 148mm)
- Printed in Bangalow, NSW onto 280gsm brilliant white matte stock
- Comes with matching C6 brilliant white envelope
- Accompanied by a brochure for the sender detailing evidence-based information on mental illness and suggestions as to how best support someone experiencing mental health issues.
- A $1 donation from the sale of this card will be made to the Black Dog Institute to support the important research, clinical services and education programs undertaken by this mental health organisation.