Title – You are not bipolar. You have bipolar.
Inside reads: You also have hairy toes but you are not hairy toes.
No one is there illness. However, sometimes with debilitating mental illness we can forget and sometimes as loved ones we might even say things like “They’re bipolar”. I’ve repeatedly heard individuals who live with this condition describe themselves as their illness as well stating “I’m bipolar”. It’s important to remind your loved ones that they are so, so, so much more than this. No one should ever be defined by their illness. Just as you would never, ever be defined by your hairy toes.
Appropriate to send to: A loved one experiencing a bipolar disorder.
- Inside reads: You also have hairy toes but you are not hairy toes.
- A6 size when folded (105 x 148mm)
- Printed in Bangalow, NSW onto 280gsm brilliant white matte stock
- Comes with matching C6 brilliant white envelope
- Accompanied by a brochure for the sender detailing evidence-based information on bipolar disorder and suggestions as to how best support someone experiencing this condition.
- A $1 donation from the sale of this card will be made to the Black Dog Institute to support the important research, clinical services and education programs undertaken by this mental health organisation into depression and bipolar disorders.