Title - It hurts my heart that your heart is hurting.
It can be difficult being close to someone who is in pain or is unwell. It can make you feel sad and upset too. Letting a loved one experiencing mental illness know that you are feeling this way, can help them to know that they are not alone. And that their feelings matter.
Appropriate to send to: A loved one experiencing any physical or mental health condition.
- Blank inside
- A6 size when folded (105 x 148mm)
- Printed in Bangalow, NSW onto 280gsm brilliant white matte stock
- Comes with matching C6 brilliant white envelope
- Accompanied by a brochure for the sender detailing evidence-based information on mental illness and suggestions as to how best support someone experiencing mental health issues.
- A $1 donation from the sale of this card will be made to the Black Dog Institute to support the important research, clinical services and education programs undertaken by this mental health organisation.