Title – How inconsiderate of your mood disorder to not inform you of its upcoming significant events.
One of the really debilitating aspects of bipolar disorder is that when a manic episode or depressive episode occurs, a person’s day to day functioning can be incredibly difficult. Often, any plans one may have had need to be thrown to the way side to deal with the more pressing concerns of this illness. This card aims to let your loved one know that you’re aware (even just a little bit) how super, super, super frustrating that must be.
Appropriate to send to: A loved one experiencing a bipolar disorder.
- Blank inside.
- A6 size when folded (105 x 148mm)
- Printed in Bangalow, NSW onto 280gsm brilliant white matte stock
- Comes with matching C6 brilliant white envelope
- Accompanied by a brochure for the sender detailing evidence-based information on bipolar disorder and suggestions as to how best support someone experiencing this condition.
- A $1 donation from the sale of this card will be made to the Black Dog Institute to support the important research, clinical services and education programs undertaken by this mental health organisation into depression and bipolar disorders.