Title - I'm sorry to hear your brain is sick.
When someone is experiencing a mental illness, it's possible that parts of their brain are a little unwell. Wouldn't it be wonderful if their brain could recuperate with hot soup or a band aid. That probably wouldn't work too well, but additional love and support might.
Appropriate to send to: A loved one experiencing any physical or mental health condition.
- Blank inside
- A6 size when folded (105 x 148mm)
- Printed in Bangalow, NSW onto 280gsm brilliant white matte stock
- Comes with matching C6 brilliant white envelope
- Accompanied by a brochure for the sender detailing evidence-based information on mental illness and suggestions as to how best support someone experiencing mental health issues.
- A $1 donation from the sale of this card will be made to the Black Dog Institute to support the important research, clinical services and education programs undertaken by this mental health organisation.