Having an anxiety disorder is not just a lot of worry. It encompasses a range of physical, emotional and cognitive symptoms that impact significantly on daily functioning. This card can help to show a loved one that you are aware of the symptoms and are sympathetic that they are currently experiencing such a distressing disorder. Understanding and empathy can go a long way.
Appropriate to send to: A loved one experiencing an anxiety disorder.
- Inside reads: I’m sorry to hear that this is what you’re going through.
- A6 size when folded (105 x 148mm)
- Printed in Bangalow, NSW onto 280gsm brilliant white matte stock
- Comes with matching C6 brilliant white envelope
- Accompanied by a brochure for the sender detailing evidence-based information on anxiety disorders and suggestions as to how best support someone experiencing mental health issues.
- A $1 donation from the sale of this card will be made to the Black Dog Institute to support the important research, clinical services and education programs undertaken by this mental health organisation.