Title - If you achieved any of these things today I am super proud of you!
For people who are experiencing depression, some required daily tasks can seem really, really hard. And can be really difficult to actually do. But it's really important in overcoming feelings of helplessness that your loved one be reminded of the things they can have control over. Celebrate what they can achieve. It's pretty awesome when someone who is experiencing depression does any of these things.
Appropriate to send to: A loved one who is experiencing depression.
- Blank insude.
- A6 size when folded (105 x 148mm)
- Printed in Bangalow, NSW onto 280gsm brilliant white matte stock
- Comes with matching C6 brilliant white envelope
- Accompanied by a brochure for the sender detailing evidence-based information on depressive disorders and suggestions as to how best support someone experiencing mental health issues.
- A $1 donation from the sale of this card will be made to the Black Dog Institute to support the important research, clinical services and education programs undertaken by this mental health organisation.