Title - Untangled
Inside reads - May your lights and your complex family relationships remain untangled this holiday season.
We hate to generalise, but it's been reported (reasonably regularly) that family tensions can boil over at Christmas as relatives come together in an environment that can be stressful where alcohol flows freely. This is a wish that such complexities to remain stress-free and untangled this year. Like a new string of fairy lights.
- A6 size when folded (105 x 148mm)
- Printed in Bangalow, NSW onto 280gsm brilliant white matte stock
- Comes with matching C6 brilliant white envelope
- Printed on the back of the card is a psychological tip for holiday mental health -'Manage relationships'.
- 10% of the profits from the sale of this card will be donated to the Black Dog Institute to support the important research, clinical services and education programs undertaken by this mental health organisation.